Do you have an inspiring story worth telling? Stories of hardships and success. Stories of humor and inspiration. Stories that can touch others' lives. Share how INK All-You-Can made a difference in your life and business.
Tell us your INK All-You-Can story and win as much as HP1006 Laser printer, Gift Cards, and Christmas Gift Baskets!
Who Can Join?
The promotion is open to all Ink All-You-Can (IAYC) customers residing in the Philippines.
How to Join?
- Register and submit entry via email.
- A short narrative on how Ink All-You-Can has made an impact in your business or personal life. Story must not be more than 500 words in word document and must have a title.
- Participants must attach at least 1 clear photo that support the story. Photos can be you and IAYC products, your business or franchise, your family with IAYC products, etc.
- Email your story to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Title My Ink All You Can Story together with your complete name, complete address, and contact number. Don’t forget to attach your story in word document and photos.
- Submission of entries is from November 1 to November 30, 2013. Submitted entries will be screened before publishing online. Qualified entries will be posted on Ink All-You-Can official fanpage for online voting. Voting will be counted by the number of “likes” the entry has received. Voting is from December 1 to 7, 2012.
- Winners will be announced on Facebook fanpage (https://www.facebook.com/inkallyoucan) on December 6, 2013 and will be notified via email.
- Winners' accommodation and transportation expenses shall not be shouldered by Ink All-You-Can.
5 finalists will be chosen. The TOP 3 will get additional prizes:
- 3rd Prize P500 worth of IAYC Gift Card plus Special Christmas Basket
- 2nd Prize P1,000 worth of IAYC Gift Card plus Special Christmas Basket
- 1st Prize HP P1106 Laser Printer plus 2, 000 Gift Card and special Christmas Basket
Top 3 winners will also be invited at Ink All-You-Can Christmas Social Night on December 12, 2012.
Ink All-You-Can has been a leader for quality and performance in the ink refilling industry for years. Since then, IAYC has been delivering endless and limitless savings and excellent customer service to thousands of consumers in the Philippines.
Christian Bautista believes that IAYC is true to its promises. As the company that offers the VERY FIRST unlimited printing opportunity for Filipino consumer, the Asia’s romantic balladeer enveloped this character by creating a song that reflects unlimited possibilities. This newest, upbeat and inspirational jingle was written and performed by none other than himself.
I believe, I Can, I Will, I’ll do…
All these I know will come true
I give my all that is in me
‘Cause I know these will set me free.
Nothing can stop me,
(I’ll be what I wanna be)
Nothing can slow me down,
I am limitless… I am free…
Listen to it by going to our homepage.
There’s no better way to celebrate a birthday other than a great SALE!
Exclusively on our Anniversary Day only, bring your printer at any Ink All-You-Can branch on October 10, 2013 and have your printer converted into premium IAYC Ink System for only P1,999! That’s an amazing P1,001 off from the regular price of P3,000! This ultimate offer is valid from 10AM to 9PM and on 'first-come-first-serve' basis only.
So hurry and run to your nearest Ink All-You-Can branch on October 10 and convert your printer right away!
The FIRST and ONLY Do-It-Yourself Printer Troubleshooting Guide, now available online exclusively from Ink All-You-Can
Ever had an instance where you have a technical issue and needs to repair ASAP? Or was there a time you needed to bring the printer to the nearest Ink All-You-Can immediately but doesn’t have the time to do so? Ever had an important document to print, but there is a technical concern at hand?
No more worries! Ink-All-You-Can’s dedication to customer service takes it to a new level! Introducing Ink All-You-Can Do-It-Yourself Online Tech Support - a simple and helpful service that is available 24/7 online via IAYC website to address basic technical issue that usually occurs when printing photos or documents. The IAYC DIY Tech Support contains a wide array of self-help articles that will help user troubleshoot the problem and conduct basic fixes that are as easy as 1-2-3!
Simply input the necessary details such as printer model and the printer problem and the suggested article will be provided in an instant. IAYC technical team ensures that the details & instructions are simple, accurate easy to understand. Articles also provide recommendations on how to avoid the problem in the future.
Explore it now. Go to http://www.ink.com.ph/printer-repair to learn more.